Thursday, March 29, 2007
And Then

I had some sort of weird Ashton Kutcher amnesia that prevented me from fully recalling why the words 'AND THEN' held so much amusement for me. Then, I remembered one of the greatest movies ever made, "Dude, Where's My Car?" In lieu of a super secrety handshake, or making anyone fork over club dues, I propose we mandate the watching of this very special video for all 'And Then' blog writing participation. Only those suffering with issues from Chinese Food Mind Games, may be excused.


5 Comments:

Blogger dalene said...

That's funny!

Consider me officially initiated.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

I have never had any interest to watch this movie, none, never.
That was hilarious!.

AAAAND THEENNNNNN?!?

Blogger Millie said...

andthenandthenandthenandthenandthenandthenandthen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude!

Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

oh my. I just peed my pants. How did I miss that stellar film? Thanks for getting me acquainted....

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer